BC Technical is your bone densitometry service provider with OEM quality and value of an independent service organization.
Achieve maximum productivity and uptime by trusting the maintenance and repair of your bone densitometry equipment to BC Technical. Our partnership with GE Healthcare to provide exclusive service with unparalleled access to GE’s technical, engineering and clinical support as well as exclusive access to hard-to-find replacement parts. We are committed to delivering maximum productivity and uptime to your BMD equipment.
Services Provided under Alpha Care™ – exclusive Comprehensive Service Program:
- Nationwide coverage for all service labor, travel labor and GE repair parts
- Fixed price annual contract allows you to budget for predictable annual expenses and maximize the productivity of your equipment
- OEM preventative maintenance service visits (1 per year) based on our Alpha PM™ with documentation designed to meet the requirements of ACR/ISCD, Joint Commission accreditation and other accrediting bodies
- Priority access to hard-to-find GE BMD parts with our ISO 13485:2003 certified logistics for just-in-time (JIT) capability that ships most parts same day
- X-ray tube coverage includes one (1) standard replacement for normal failure. Replacement tube available at 25% off list prices
- Comprehensive review of each component identifies failure points that cause unscheduled downtime
- Phone technical support by certified and trained engineers who provide remote fix for the vast majority of issues
- If the service issue cannot be resolved remotely, Alpha Source will provide priority onsite corrective maintenance service to help get you back up and running quickly
- Depot repair for Achilles units
- Insurance against unexpected equipment expenses reduces budgeting risk
- Confidence in BMD performance from certified and GE-trained field service engineers focused on the BMD modality and catch issues that others miss
- Peace of mind in equipment uptime and parts availability; supports your patient scheduling, patient satisfaction and reimbursement
- Support in meeting regulatory and accreditation requirements including Form 2579 documentation support